The aims of studentprobono.net are:
- To engage law students at the start of their professional careers in pro bono practice and to establish the ethics behind this work and the concept of access to justice;
- To encourage each new generation of lawyers to enter the legal profession already disciplined in and committed to the pro bono ethos;
- To help facilitate and increase the level of student pro bono endeavour throughout the UK;
- To provide a comprehensive catalogue of student pro bono activity; and
- To support and help facilitate new student pro bono projects.